Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Travel: Stamp in passport(I 751 pending)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Travel: Stamp in passport(I 751 pending)

Pasha,

I called the BCIS and they told me that this letter will serve as my official document and they won't give me the stamp untill the letter gets expired.
    I know arrival in India I won't have any problem, but how about while we return back from India? ANy problem with staff on bombay airport on return flight?
    whatelse do you suggest should I take with me? I am already nervous about this trip now.

Let me know any ideas or experience you want to share.
    Thank You

Pasha,

I called the BCIS and they told me that this letter will serve as my official document and they won't give me the stamp untill the letter gets expired.
    I know arrival in India I won't have any problem, but how about while we return back from India? ANy problem with staff on bombay airport on return flight?
    whatelse do you suggest should I take with me? I am already nervous about this trip now.

Let me know any ideas or experience you want to share.
    Thank You

Comment

a letter isn't an official document rom what i know. What does this letter say?? What's your status? LPR?

-= nav =-

Comment

Expired Conditional Greencard + Unexpired Passport + Notice of Action on pending I-751 (NOA)= U.S. admission without a problem.

Comment

Aguila,

I have Expired Conditional Greencard + Unexpired Passport + Notice of Action on pending I-751 (NOA), so It should not be a problem on any airport right?

Moondin,

I have Notice of Action Letter from BCIS that says that my green card is extended for one year and work and travel authorized.

Comment

Hi moondin ..

I know you wouldn't give any wrong advice (even though sometimes it sounds little harsh) if you knew the whole case so just check the other post with same topic starter...he got NOA with extension of his LPR after filing his I-751. And he wants to visit India with expired GC and that extension letter...he must be ok with that...

Mehul....now stop worrying about it...trust us...aguila is right too....you will not have any problem...so go ahead...Take care...Pasha

Comment

Working...
            X