Inent to deny

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inent to deny

I have sudmitted my Rebuttal to the INS on the day of expiratition,anyway I did find couple of old letters from friends in liberian dated in 19998 and 1997. now my question here Intent to deny does it really mean a denial by INS? or I have a chance to be approved?

I have sudmitted my Rebuttal to the INS on the day of expiratition,anyway I did find couple of old letters from friends in liberian dated in 19998 and 1997. now my question here Intent to deny does it really mean a denial by INS? or I have a chance to be approved?

Comment

An intent to deny simply means that the government intends to deny you unless you can persuade them otherwise in your rebuttal. There is a chance you can win your rebuttal. I have been successful on a few occassions helping clients win on rebuttal. If you win, you get asylum. If you lose your rebuttal, your case goes to an immigration judge who will look at everything again, without regard to the decision of the asylum officer.

Comment

sir How can you we do this please let me know at h_ricks@msn.com

Comment

Since you already submitted your rebuttal, all you need to do is wait for the results. It usually takes a month. If the accept your rebuttal, you win and they will tell you what to do. If you lose, they will send you a date for you to go before an immigration judge. If that is the case, I would highly recommend you get a lawyer. A real lawyer. Good luck.

Comment

What is the chance that I will be successful? what is the approval rate of rebuttaul ? My story is all true nothing but the truth .... anyway I hope for the best.

Actually my sister and my self applied to gether. she testisfied on my behalf how ahe was rape who believed to have rape her, threats made to her and how it happens all these things t preceeded before her rape, half of it had something to do with me ,brother who was politically active and an opponent to charles Taylor Jr in liberia. we filed in 20001.. I don see why they are treating me like this... can I get any help from my state snator on this ??

Comment

Seems you just copied and pasted this question over and over again.

WHY CANT'T YOU JUST TALK TO A LAYWER MEN? THIS IS A BIT ANNOYING.

Comment

Working...
              X