A question.....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A question.....

I am a Canadian citizen who lived in the US for 12 years with a green card. I was removed last year because of a drug crime I committed in 1997.
    I have since recieved a full pardon from the state of south carolina for the crime that had me removed. Is there any way I can reverse what the INS did to me for that crime?? In other words can I go back?

I am a Canadian citizen who lived in the US for 12 years with a green card. I was removed last year because of a drug crime I committed in 1997.
    I have since recieved a full pardon from the state of south carolina for the crime that had me removed. Is there any way I can reverse what the INS did to me for that crime?? In other words can I go back?

Comment

John:
      A full pardon would mean the crime did not occur and you may answer no to those questions. I would make sure that you have copy of pardon ready for INS should they raise the question. If you do not apply for admission, then you have lost, The most INS can do is question what had happened and then they either approve or deny your application. If they approve it, you win. If they deny it, all you are out is the cost of filing. Give it a shot.

Comment

Pat,
        what type of application would I be filling out?
        And what would the cost of the application be?
        I guess maybe, I would be filing an appliacation as the spouse of an american??????
        Any further input would help ,,,,thanks

Comment

Working...
        X