• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question ti Mohan

hi, Mohan
    u're very halpfull for all people at this board,
    thanx a lot.
    My question is about:
    1.The fiend of mine has been filled out I-140 in May 2002 under 245(i) and this application has been never approved, even no records at all. He has spend a lot of his money to the lawyer , but that still nothing resolved. As i can see the Visa Bulletin now - all I-140 stay with dates N/A in all categories. It's here some hope in that
    tunnel or it gonna be dead?
    Any help will be greatly appreciated

hi, Mohan
    u're very halpfull for all people at this board,
    thanx a lot.
    My question is about:
    1.The fiend of mine has been filled out I-140 in May 2002 under 245(i) and this application has been never approved, even no records at all. He has spend a lot of his money to the lawyer , but that still nothing resolved. As i can see the Visa Bulletin now - all I-140 stay with dates N/A in all categories. It's here some hope in that
    tunnel or it gonna be dead?
    Any help will be greatly appreciated

Comment

I-140 under 245I ?.
      245I last date was april 2001, he applied in 2002, figure out.

The Immigration and Naturalization Service (INS) is reminding the public that there is a very short window of opportunity, which ends April 30, 2001, for individuals to preserve their eligibility to file for adjustment of status under Section 245(i). The Legal Immigration Family Equity Act and Amendments (LIFE Act), enacted on December 21, 2000, extend Section 245(i) adjustment of status through April 30, 2001.

Comment

Thank you very much Mohan for your promt respond,
        i wasn't correct a little bit.
        He filled up for Labor certificate before 4/30/2001 and after he got his LABOR CERTIFICATE
        from NJ Labor Department he was abble to filled up
        I-140, which he did thru attorney in May 2002 and send this to VC.But according to big backlog in INS there is no opportynity for the next couple years to moved up, as I understand.
        My very sorry to all people like him that they have spand big money for not getting result.
        Merry X-Mas and happy New years.

Comment

Working...
        X