VISA

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VISA

My F-1 visa expired 2 months back and I'm currrently on OPT and I wish to continue my studies in fall 2004 and visa was issued form Pakistan.
    I have check the update from the US embassy website, but they did not mention how long it takes to issue new visa. If I go to Pakista in summer what will be the normal time to get visa.

My F-1 visa expired 2 months back and I'm currrently on OPT and I wish to continue my studies in fall 2004 and visa was issued form Pakistan.
    I have check the update from the US embassy website, but they did not mention how long it takes to issue new visa. If I go to Pakista in summer what will be the normal time to get visa.

Comment

If you can get your visa extended here, it will be best. It will be hard to get visa from Pakistan again. Good luck.

Comment

Sheikh:

Sheikh Jee, Some time Embassy, endorse visa for one year, Where as your course will take 4years. What about your I-20 is it valid for full time course of study for 4 years?
        If your I-20 is valid your school,should write back to the INS provided you start your classes, go and see your student counselor, get his/her idea.

Comment

Sheikh:

Try to resolve all at this end. Once Out Out for good.Pagee

Comment

Working...
          X