just trying to help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just trying to help

One acquaintance of our family was sent back because of not disclosing marital status. When he filed for naturalization he filed 2 applications, one with married and one with single. His father is old and sick immigrant, but his wife and children are in their country. Is there any waiver for this kind of fraud. What can he do to be able to come back here. I know what he has done was wrong but as a caring person, I still want to help him, that may be some sort of relief that's available for him that he may not be aware of.

Thank you for your attention

One acquaintance of our family was sent back because of not disclosing marital status. When he filed for naturalization he filed 2 applications, one with married and one with single. His father is old and sick immigrant, but his wife and children are in their country. Is there any waiver for this kind of fraud. What can he do to be able to come back here. I know what he has done was wrong but as a caring person, I still want to help him, that may be some sort of relief that's available for him that he may not be aware of.

Thank you for your attention

Comment

Working...
    X