Landslides/Mudslides in Philippines

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Landslides/Mudslides in Philippines

My wife's family has been left homeless due to the recent landslides in the Philippines. My wife has been here in the USA on a K-1 visa since April of 2003 and we were married in June of 2003. Is there any way that we can petition her family due to the natural disaster that occurred in the Philippines? I mean, I know the rules governing who & how long it takes for petitioning relatives, but my question is: Is there any special provisions or loopholes that allow you to bring over relatives in a speedy way when something like this has occurred?

My wife's family has been left homeless due to the recent landslides in the Philippines. My wife has been here in the USA on a K-1 visa since April of 2003 and we were married in June of 2003. Is there any way that we can petition her family due to the natural disaster that occurred in the Philippines? I mean, I know the rules governing who & how long it takes for petitioning relatives, but my question is: Is there any special provisions or loopholes that allow you to bring over relatives in a speedy way when something like this has occurred?

Comment

Hi kjv62803

I am sorry about whatever happened with your family member... sorry I don't think there is such a provision that you can over track the immigration rules...but somebody on this board might help you with this....Have a nice day...! Pasha

Comment

Hi kjv62803

I am sorry about whatever happened with your family members... sorry I don't think there is such a provision that you can over track the immigration rules...but somebody on this board might help you with this....Have a nice day...! Pasha

Comment

Working...
        X