someone's help.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• someone's help.

I will be filing for AOS in a few through my husband who is a USC. My spouse has not worked for the last 3 years until this year. My brother is a us citizen and is willing to sponsor me. What are my options? I found out that he sponsered the wife for AOS and a friend some time back. The friend just got his conditional GC except for my bros wife who is bound to be getting her temp GC soon. Both petitoners have been filing taxes since they got an EAD. My question is, can my bro still sponsor me? Any info apprct.

I will be filing for AOS in a few through my husband who is a USC. My spouse has not worked for the last 3 years until this year. My brother is a us citizen and is willing to sponsor me. What are my options? I found out that he sponsered the wife for AOS and a friend some time back. The friend just got his conditional GC except for my bros wife who is bound to be getting her temp GC soon. Both petitoners have been filing taxes since they got an EAD. My question is, can my bro still sponsor me? Any info apprct.

Comment

Working...
    X