N-400 question for Mohan or Passi

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• N-400 question for Mohan or Passi

I have filed for N-400 few months ago and now my husband got a job in a different state and we want to move. We are currently living in PA and moving to WV. How will this affect my N-400 application process? do I have to file all over gain? I have still not been finger printed or interviewed, your suggestion would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

I have filed for N-400 few months ago and now my husband got a job in a different state and we want to move. We are currently living in PA and moving to WV. How will this affect my N-400 application process? do I have to file all over gain? I have still not been finger printed or interviewed, your suggestion would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

Comment

You must send a letter with Form AR-11 change of address to the Immigration. If you receive a Receipt Notice from them, then you must send a copy of that. They will transfer you file to District Office of your new residence.
      Good luck.

Comment

you need to fill out the AR-11, yes, but to make sure that your N-400 application follows you, you must call 1800-375-5283. That is an INS hotline for updating addresses of naturalization applicants. (those AR-11s are just rotting in warehouses in the DC area.)

Comment

Working...
        X