US Visitor Visa

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• US Visitor Visa

I am a Canadian parmanent resident applying for a US visitor visa. I went to USA as a F1 student back in 1992 finished my studies and went back home in 1998. Then my family (wife and daughter)and myself became Canadian resident since last March 2003. I am only travelling to USA not my wife and daughter.

The main visa requirement is that I have to show ties in Canada which will justify my return back from USA. I am currently working for my uncle's retail store. Beside showing the followings documents, what other documents/proof you would suggest that will verify my return.(which I would anyway)

1. Apartment lease
    2. Bank statement
    3. A letter of invitation from my brother in USA.
    4. A letter of employment from my uncle.
    5. A written statement from me to the US counselor stating that I will be back for my wife and daughter.

Thanks.

I am a Canadian parmanent resident applying for a US visitor visa. I went to USA as a F1 student back in 1992 finished my studies and went back home in 1998. Then my family (wife and daughter)and myself became Canadian resident since last March 2003. I am only travelling to USA not my wife and daughter.

The main visa requirement is that I have to show ties in Canada which will justify my return back from USA. I am currently working for my uncle's retail store. Beside showing the followings documents, what other documents/proof you would suggest that will verify my return.(which I would anyway)

1. Apartment lease
    2. Bank statement
    3. A letter of invitation from my brother in USA.
    4. A letter of employment from my uncle.
    5. A written statement from me to the US counselor stating that I will be back for my wife and daughter.

Thanks.

Comment

Mohan,

Could you respond to this.

Thanks

Comment

Hi: Frahman:

You have already listed what is needed to get the visa.
        Best of Luck.

Comment

Working...
        X