J Visa

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• J Visa

Hey, guys! I'm here to join your company. Looking for kind advices how to handle my case, if you have any. I'm on student J Visa for one more year, with two-year home residency requirement, funded by US Gov.(the hard case, recently married USC. Don't know what to undertake to stay in US legally to live my family life after visa expires. Addressed the lawyer, this 'zadnitsa' gave general information that is available on-line free of charge and wants more money to continue doing so. Thought i would try this. Appreciate any advice or information (web sites, names of lawyers experienced with J Visa Waivers who work for money paid, etc.). Regards.

[This message was edited by Tanichka on August 09, 2003 at 02:01 AM.]

Hey, guys! I'm here to join your company. Looking for kind advices how to handle my case, if you have any. I'm on student J Visa for one more year, with two-year home residency requirement, funded by US Gov.(the hard case, recently married USC. Don't know what to undertake to stay in US legally to live my family life after visa expires. Addressed the lawyer, this 'zadnitsa' gave general information that is available on-line free of charge and wants more money to continue doing so. Thought i would try this. Appreciate any advice or information (web sites, names of lawyers experienced with J Visa Waivers who work for money paid, etc.). Regards.

[This message was edited by Tanichka on August 09, 2003 at 02:01 AM.]

Comment

Working...
    X