EAD Interview??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EAD Interview??

My husband and I are still waiting on notice for his EAD. But, the papers said we would actually be scheduled and interview for the EAD. I guess it is because we filed at our local office. Does anyone know what an EAD interview is like? What do they ask?
    Thanks!

My husband and I are still waiting on notice for his EAD. But, the papers said we would actually be scheduled and interview for the EAD. I guess it is because we filed at our local office. Does anyone know what an EAD interview is like? What do they ask?
    Thanks!

Comment

Your case is similar to mine. I'm still waiting for my EAD after 6 months I applied for AOS.
      I've heard something like being intervied for EAD, but I assume they will do that only when they schedule the main interview.
      By the way, I also filed at a local office.
      Good luck!

Comment

we waited in line to file our AOS and EAD at our local office, and since we went they issued it right then and there, and we didn't have an interview at all. They just took his finger prints and picture and we waited about 10 minutes and he recieved his card.

Hope this helps

Good luck

Jenny

Comment

Here is a website you might find helpful concerning actual experiences with the EAD interview. Just click on the state in which you will be interviewed.

http://www.kamya.com/intro/ead.html

Good luck

Comment

We filed our 485, 130 and ead at local office in Newark 12/02. We received letter to go for fingerprint in Jan. and EAD in Feb. We got there at 9:00 for EAD and had it in hand at 2:30. No interview just waiting.

Comment

Working...
            X