do i qualify under cspa?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• do i qualify under cspa?

My father's priority date is Sept 1991, under the F3 category (his mother, who is a US citizen, petitioned him). As of now, the priority date is still not current. We are thinking it may still take 2-3 years since the current priority date is Sep 1989.
    I am supposed to be his derivative benificiary, but I'm already 22 years old. But I turned 21 AFTER August 6, 2002. I turned 21 on October 31, 2002. If my father's priority date becomes current in the next 2 years or so, will I still be considered his derivative beneficiary and be given an immigrant visa? Does my case qualify under CSPA?

My father's priority date is Sept 1991, under the F3 category (his mother, who is a US citizen, petitioned him). As of now, the priority date is still not current. We are thinking it may still take 2-3 years since the current priority date is Sep 1989.
    I am supposed to be his derivative benificiary, but I'm already 22 years old. But I turned 21 AFTER August 6, 2002. I turned 21 on October 31, 2002. If my father's priority date becomes current in the next 2 years or so, will I still be considered his derivative beneficiary and be given an immigrant visa? Does my case qualify under CSPA?

Comment

Working...
    X