Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Umesh/Mohan and Friends advise please

Hello Umesh/Mohan and friends
    Just need your advice. Recently I applied for renewing my EAD. Mailed BCIS application on June 14 th 2003 they cashed my Money order on June 25th 2003. My Current EAD expires on Sep 19 2003. I am married to a USC and has a AOS case pending. So far I have not received any letter from BCIS about my EAD. I have a good job and don't want to loose it in the next month or so. My question is worst to worst IF I still don't get my EAD by Sept 19 2003 do I have to quite my job? Or can I still work? I have never been illegal nor have I worked illegally in 5 years. I am just confused and concerned. PLEASE HELP WHAT DO I DO? Thanks you so much for your help guys.

Raju
    Ps The new EAD would be continued from Sep 20th 2003 right?

Hello Umesh/Mohan and friends
    Just need your advice. Recently I applied for renewing my EAD. Mailed BCIS application on June 14 th 2003 they cashed my Money order on June 25th 2003. My Current EAD expires on Sep 19 2003. I am married to a USC and has a AOS case pending. So far I have not received any letter from BCIS about my EAD. I have a good job and don't want to loose it in the next month or so. My question is worst to worst IF I still don't get my EAD by Sept 19 2003 do I have to quite my job? Or can I still work? I have never been illegal nor have I worked illegally in 5 years. I am just confused and concerned. PLEASE HELP WHAT DO I DO? Thanks you so much for your help guys.

Raju
    Ps The new EAD would be continued from Sep 20th 2003 right?

Comment

Yes, You should keep working for the same emkployer, Your EAD will be valid from the expiration date Of the old one.
      Its a discussion, not a legal advise..

Comment

Mohan thank you so much for the info. How much more time do you think i would have to wait for my new EAD? I am in chicago.

Raju

Comment

till sept end Give and take.
          Its a discussion, not a legal advise..

Comment

Working...
          X