they told him to withdraw 1-130 or I=175 At interview

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• they told him to withdraw 1-130 or I=175 At interview

Damm Your American Government is so disrespectful of china royalty !! Anyway i marry a usa citizen and So than i have to move in with my wonderful husband and i just could not handle living with him so i started a fight between him and the landlord .. he moved i stayed... then my new immigration servant in china tells me that was a bad idea... why i ask and she say i need him to sign the application to get the condition removed.....damm so i have to find him living in poverty cause i did make sure he didn't have enough money to file for divorce and i paid him off a modest Sum of $ (for me anyway) to sign the petitions to remove. Then i pay him part of the rent each month and moved some of my things into his apartment and tell them to put me on the lease and say i am living with him.
    after he sign the petition then i stop payment on the rent but he complained that he would take me off the lease so i start paying again ... damm greedy usa man.... anyway come time for the interview and he demands more money i say
    no but he say he wont go to interview and sends in lame excuse three different times so i pay him. we go to interview and i tell him how to answer questions but he does not lie and tells the officer everything and instead of denying my case tells my usa sponsor to write out a withdraw application and fill in the reason why is because i was committing fraud. So no what do i do ? he is saying he cant and will not help me file a new application but this time i will really live with him ... he said i have to file a wavier based on married in good faith. divorce him now... if i convince him (with more money) to re file a new 1-130 or whatever i-175
    and allow me to move in so i can answer interview questions right ..like how do i know what a peep hole in the door is ... back in china someone comes on the palace grounds with she fire a cannon ball then ask questions.

Empress Wu Zetian

stay **** hudson
    shouldn't -I love <3 hudson

Damm Your American Government is so disrespectful of china royalty !! Anyway i marry a usa citizen and So than i have to move in with my wonderful husband and i just could not handle living with him so i started a fight between him and the landlord .. he moved i stayed... then my new immigration servant in china tells me that was a bad idea... why i ask and she say i need him to sign the application to get the condition removed.....damm so i have to find him living in poverty cause i did make sure he didn't have enough money to file for divorce and i paid him off a modest Sum of $ (for me anyway) to sign the petitions to remove. Then i pay him part of the rent each month and moved some of my things into his apartment and tell them to put me on the lease and say i am living with him.
    after he sign the petition then i stop payment on the rent but he complained that he would take me off the lease so i start paying again ... damm greedy usa man.... anyway come time for the interview and he demands more money i say
    no but he say he wont go to interview and sends in lame excuse three different times so i pay him. we go to interview and i tell him how to answer questions but he does not lie and tells the officer everything and instead of denying my case tells my usa sponsor to write out a withdraw application and fill in the reason why is because i was committing fraud. So no what do i do ? he is saying he cant and will not help me file a new application but this time i will really live with him ... he said i have to file a wavier based on married in good faith. divorce him now... if i convince him (with more money) to re file a new 1-130 or whatever i-175
    and allow me to move in so i can answer interview questions right ..like how do i know what a peep hole in the door is ... back in china someone comes on the palace grounds with she fire a cannon ball then ask questions.

Empress Wu Zetian

stay **** hudson
    shouldn't -I love &lt;3 hudson

Comment

Working...
    X