immigration after divorce

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• immigration after divorce

My husband is presently incarcerated and my present status is temporary resident. My husband and I have a son of 8mths. I am now considering divorce and would like to know what rights do I have. I work on average 35 hrs a week, pay taxes and attend school part time. I support myself and my son, also provide money to my husband in jail. I wanted to know if I can sponsor myself in immigration. I am considering relocating to ohio. Please advise me on where I should start and what rights. Thankyou

My husband is presently incarcerated and my present status is temporary resident. My husband and I have a son of 8mths. I am now considering divorce and would like to know what rights do I have. I work on average 35 hrs a week, pay taxes and attend school part time. I support myself and my son, also provide money to my husband in jail. I wanted to know if I can sponsor myself in immigration. I am considering relocating to ohio. Please advise me on where I should start and what rights. Thankyou

Comment

I know its hard for you to make your livingthis way but you already have conditional GC.
      The best thisn for you is to wait for two years file for removal of condition and then file for divorce. this will save you lot of time and money as well as status.

Comment

Working...
      X