inteview for 1130 questions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• inteview for 1130 questions

can anbody help my wife will go for her interview soon back in korea the agency she used there said she will need the 1864 affadavit of support and all the documents i sent to nvc is this true because when i called nvc about this they told me thats why we sent them the 1864 and supporting documents to the american counsulate you dont need to bring the forms to the interview whos right can anybody answer this please help.i dont have copys of all the stff i sent to the nvc and not about to run around and do all the stuff all over.

can anbody help my wife will go for her interview soon back in korea the agency she used there said she will need the 1864 affadavit of support and all the documents i sent to nvc is this true because when i called nvc about this they told me thats why we sent them the 1864 and supporting documents to the american counsulate you dont need to bring the forms to the interview whos right can anybody answer this please help.i dont have copys of all the stff i sent to the nvc and not about to run around and do all the stuff all over.

Comment

Working...
    X