illegal female wants to be legal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• illegal female wants to be legal

I am 22 single female and currently illegal resident of the United States. I came here last Feb legally with a tourist visa and it has been expired a month ago. I have no plans of going back to my native country because of poverty, i love to stay here and become a legal resident someday. My father wants me to use fake ID's with my real name on it but im too afraid to get caught by INS and be deported. I dont want to worsten my situation by using those ID's.
    What are my other options? is there a possibility that the President will give Amnesty again after 9-11?
    Anybody who can help me? im really desperate and need help badly...

Thanks!

p.s..please give me hope =)

Nefertini

I am 22 single female and currently illegal resident of the United States. I came here last Feb legally with a tourist visa and it has been expired a month ago. I have no plans of going back to my native country because of poverty, i love to stay here and become a legal resident someday. My father wants me to use fake ID's with my real name on it but im too afraid to get caught by INS and be deported. I dont want to worsten my situation by using those ID's.
    What are my other options? is there a possibility that the President will give Amnesty again after 9-11?
    Anybody who can help me? im really desperate and need help badly...

Thanks!

p.s..please give me hope =)

Nefertini

Comment

You can marry tb ,he is a great guy he can make you legal.post your e mail so tb can e mail you
      or you can post here telling more about yourself
      some citizen may come forward to marry you;
      GOOD LUCK

Comment

get marry to a USC within next 3-4 months otherwise it will be very difficult.

Comment

I am suggesting to marry someone for real not fake marriage.you will have no trouble in getting papers.
          Look around you are a young girl and may find a USC who may marry for real

Comment

im sorry to hear about your families story, its very sad.
            Thank you for the advice, now im really scared! i have no bad intentions in this country all i wanted to do is to live legally and have a normal life...huhuhuhu....

Comment

Actually, I don't think there is someone who cares about his daughter to ask her to put herself in deep trouble by fake ID which is felony and you can be jailed for that for years to come and you will be legaly in jail for years.
              Before you put yourself in any of this problems, try to think well, and do the right thing. check with an INS attorney, and see what are your options b/c your dad won't be here for you b/c he needs visa himself if he is not usc. I wish you good luck, and I think your father didn't say that from his heart if he knows the consequences.

Comment

My dad isnt a USC himself, he is just a green card holder but he's been here for 21 yrs.
                BTW, he kicked me out of his house and he took the fake IDs from me because he said he doesnt want to be involved when i get caught, sad but true...my dad getting rid of me, for his own safety. Now, i dont know where to go and where to ask help from coz im too afraid to confide about my situation...thank you guyz for the advice.

Comment

One suggestion is this, how long has your father been a green card holder?? If long enough he can apply to naturalize and then petition for you once he becomes a usc. Yes this can take some time. I don't know what country you are from, as for asylum you had to have applied within a year of your entry into the u.s. Are you working, maybe an employment visa. I'm just throwing options out because i don't know enough about your situation.

Comment

Dear Td,

im over 21 and is it true that you cant be petitioned by your family if you are over age?. My dad has been a green card holder for 21 yrs.

Thanks!

Comment

Yes your father can petition for you. If he's a green card holder, you can file a F2B (PR's overage child). If he's a citizen, you can file F3 (citizen's overage child). However, the waits are 6-8 years, depending on what kind of petition you file. In the mean time, you have to have your own legal status if you want to stay in the U.S.

Comment

Dear Guest,

if i file F2B, do i need to go back to my own country while its on process? and if i stay here illegal while waiting for it, do they deport me?
                        thank you so much, i didnt knw about this f2b before.

Comment

Take the advice above and get a good immigration attorney. Since your dad is a green card holder he can help. Please do not start committing fraud with bad ID. You will destroy any chances you have. You sound like a very intelligent young woman. Don't be too quick to sell yourself in marriage just to stay here. Get a lawyer, fast. Best of luck.

Comment

Yes your father as a green card holder can petition for you even if you are over the age of 21. However, I would need to know more information to be in a better position to discuss your options

tdixon@lawyer.com

Comment

do you know any BEST immigration lawyer that can help me win my case? pls pls pls..reply ASAP!

thank you so much and God Bless you all!

Comment

Working...
                              X