LIFE Act I-485 appeal result...css/lulac

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LIFE Act I-485 appeal result...css/lulac

I was looking at the Administrative Appeal Office AAO processing time and its look like all CSS/LULAC…. I-485 LIFE Act appeal cases are current that is mean the AAO in Washington is done with all appeal!! Did everybody receive their appeal result? I sent my appeal in December 2007 and I’m still waiting for the result of my appeal anybody else still waiting for LIFE Act Appeal??

I was looking at the Administrative Appeal Office AAO processing time and its look like all CSS/LULAC…. I-485 LIFE Act appeal cases are current that is mean the AAO in Washington is done with all appeal!! Did everybody receive their appeal result? I sent my appeal in December 2007 and I’m still waiting for the result of my appeal anybody else still waiting for LIFE Act Appeal??

Comment

Processing times are approximate. Just because it says current does not mean your case has been examined.

Comment

Depika: You had been on this board for long time.....
        Have you talk to Mohan...he was helping you .....
        In my opinion, this type of cases takes long If am correct you case was forwarded to India..Bombay I think....if you are the same person...

Comment

Working...
        X