marie i need your help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• marie i need your help

hi my name is ina and i was talking to you a long time ago..
    well i am getting married finally in 2 month and went to an immigration laywer. now here is my problem. i entert the usa 3 years ago on a j1 visa. left 2000 as required. what i didnt know i was supposed to stay in germany for 2 years before coming back to the usa. well i came back 2 weeks later on a pilote waiver and just stayed. now i overstayed my visa almost 2 years. the immigration lawyer i went to told me that it might be possible that the ins will deny my papers and starts a deportation doesnt matter that i am married or not. how possible is that? my fiancee is very nervose and so i am. i am 23 years old and have nothing back in germany.

hi my name is ina and i was talking to you a long time ago..
    well i am getting married finally in 2 month and went to an immigration laywer. now here is my problem. i entert the usa 3 years ago on a j1 visa. left 2000 as required. what i didnt know i was supposed to stay in germany for 2 years before coming back to the usa. well i came back 2 weeks later on a pilote waiver and just stayed. now i overstayed my visa almost 2 years. the immigration lawyer i went to told me that it might be possible that the ins will deny my papers and starts a deportation doesnt matter that i am married or not. how possible is that? my fiancee is very nervose and so i am. i am 23 years old and have nothing back in germany.

Comment

You can get married, no matter what the circumstances are.
      If he is a citizen and not a greencard holder, it will be faster.(you're lucky that you're presently in the us)
      Good luck! ;o)

Comment

I hope the Marie you want help from is another one and not me.....I know nothing about your case...and I dont think I've spoken to you earlier either!
        All teh best!

Comment

Working...
        X