Family Petition Bills

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Family Petition Bills

i see that there is an on going hoopla about the great CSPA law but it seems the benefit we may derive from this is very minimal - thanks to the watering down efforts of INS. The most effective way to tackle the basic problem of lack of available visa numbers is to pass laws increasing the numbers per year. SURPRISE! SURPRISE!

i have reviewed most immigration-related resolutions/bills currently filed on both chambers and found none that addresses this issue squarely. Any one aware of a bill that proposes to do as such? Maybe we can start supporting it

i see that there is an on going hoopla about the great CSPA law but it seems the benefit we may derive from this is very minimal - thanks to the watering down efforts of INS. The most effective way to tackle the basic problem of lack of available visa numbers is to pass laws increasing the numbers per year. SURPRISE! SURPRISE!

i have reviewed most immigration-related resolutions/bills currently filed on both chambers and found none that addresses this issue squarely. Any one aware of a bill that proposes to do as such? Maybe we can start supporting it

Comment

Working...
    X