Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just got my GC recently,Can I bring my spouse and children with me?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just got my GC recently,Can I bring my spouse and children with me?

I've just got my GC recently,my long wait is through.Now that I'm an LPR here I need my family here with me, my wife and my children. I love them very much and I dont want to spend my time without them anymore. So is there anybody could help me whether I can bring them here with me and how long does it will take?

Thanks!

I've just got my GC recently,my long wait is through.Now that I'm an LPR here I need my family here with me, my wife and my children. I love them very much and I dont want to spend my time without them anymore. So is there anybody could help me whether I can bring them here with me and how long does it will take?

Thanks!

Comment

You can file an immigran visa petition on their behalf (form I-130). It's the first step. The second is a long wait (up to 5 years) for your petiton's proirity date (the date of filing) to become current. Because you're a LPR not a UCS there's numerical limitations on visa numbers for relatives of LPR. Once your priority date becomes current New Hampshire Visa Center (NVC) will contact your family with information about obtaining immigrant visas. In the mean time you can go and visit them.

Comment

Working...
      X