Sammy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sammy

What do you mean you won't be staying long on this board? Is there another board similar to this? I find your comments/advice very interesting. I knew NOTHING about the immigration laws till having to learn about them due to fiance and I am VERY interested in learning more about them now,upcoming legislation, etc. I may have found a new career interest. Anyway, what are people going to do without your assistance?

What do you mean you won't be staying long on this board? Is there another board similar to this? I find your comments/advice very interesting. I knew NOTHING about the immigration laws till having to learn about them due to fiance and I am VERY interested in learning more about them now,upcoming legislation, etc. I may have found a new career interest. Anyway, what are people going to do without your assistance?

Comment

My dear:

First of all, there are lots of good hearted people on this board who really care about needed people. They will help them as they have been so far.

Second, some people know lots about immigrationlaws/procedures/rules/instructions, thereby, my presense is no longer required over here.

Third, I'm sorry, I'm not aware of any other websites similiar to this one, wherein you can ask the question in that extent.

Fourth, I have lots of other things also to do in my life, especially when people don't appreciate what I have done for them. Additionally, I better spend my time in helping those who really in need of my help rather than who don't.

Fifth, you will be fine, just keep your eyes and ears opened for second opinions. Good luck to you.

Comment

I understand what you mean in your fourth response, I'm sure it takes a LOT of time (and mental energy) responding to all the questions, etc. The point about being appreciated though....many many times it is the people who are the most helpful who are the least appreciated. I'm sure you haven't been doing this just to get pats on the back. I don't get that feeling at all. If you've found another outlet where you can assist people as much then that's great, if not, please reconsider. :-) Each of us has to do what seems right for ourselves but maybe you just need to streamline a little? Just thoughts of mine, I'm Still Learning....

Comment

Sammy leaving?????????????????

Comment

Jo, just wanted to say on behalf of my husband and myself that we appreciate all your help and and advice in the past. We wish you and your husband all the very best for the future.
            Can you e-mail/phone Sammy and tell him that I am leaving so that he will come back to the board and help everybody. Thanks.

Comment

Sammy,

Could you please return back? Don't mind what others has said. You have been so kind in helping us so far and your answers were very informative. We learned lot from yr answers. Why should we get deprived of your help because of some narrow minded people? People do need your advises. This site won't be the same if you won't be here. If you choose not to return, I won't blame you. God Bless You.

Comment

LOL Josephine!

Comment

Sammy please don't leave You have no idea how much of a lifesaver this board has been... You have taken the time to give so many people such detailed answers to their difficult questions that they just can't get anywhere else. Your presence here would truly be missed....

Comment

Sammy,
                    I find your responses to be competent and interesting. I hope you won't leave. I am always checking this board to learn more. I am a U.S. Citizen married to a foreigner and have not yet petitioned for his green card as we have many, many questions and don't want an INS nigtmare as they seem unavoidable. I have heard so many immigration nightmare stories. Currently, I live abroad with him in his country.

Comment

Sammy,
                      I find your responses to be competent and interesting. I hope you won't leave. I am always checking this board to learn more. I am a U.S. Citizen married to a foreigner and have not yet petitioned for his green card as we have many, many questions and don't want an INS nigtmare as they seem unavoidable. I have heard so ma

Comment

Sammy, is it true what I am hearing here? OMG, please tell me that it is not true. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE don't leave. You have answered our those questions that even attorneys don't bother to answer. Because of you, I and my family are more wiser now on the information on immigration, matrimonial and all other stuffs, and we are able to know how attorneys can ruin someone's case by their mistakes if we won't be careful ourseleves. Please don't leave us because of some so-called "SMART" or "WISE" people, and these people WILL get their due pay-back when their cases will be ruined as a result of our hurt feeling. Your advises or opinions may not be important to them or others, but it is very important to me and my family. I will keep praying for your return until you return back on this board. May God Always Bless You!

Comment

i am so new here like 30 minutes is all...and Sammy you may be my only help so if it means hanging around to help me out with my problems i would be very gratefull.... pleassssse.

Comment

Sammy,
                            I know you are helping people.. A LOT. I may be wrong by saying this , that, Real help means Not to expect anything in leu of help others, not even thanks. Thats what called helping with whole heart. My thinking is if I expect appriciation, thanks etc ,means its a form of payment you expect for the help you did. its not help any more. You got paid for the effort you did some people take it as monetary form and some excepts in other form Think deeply about that you are more intelligent then this. You may not know how bussy I,m but I still get time help or try to help others. So think it over.
                            Its a discussion, not a legal advise..

Comment

I do not feel that Sammy has decided to leave this Board because he expects appreciation or thanks even if he did say that people do not appreciate what he has done for them.

The feeling I have is that a controversy started over a thread where Sammy's name was called in for help and he offered his help accordingly. Instead of appreciating for his time and effort, a poster (GuestW) and the person (PersianKitten) who started the thread criticized him for his help with all kind of offending wordings. And I think Sammy felt that if these people could not appreciate him for his effort in helping them, then they should not at least criticize him in a very bad and dirty ways with those wordings, even if they were not agreed with his opinion. It became more hurtful to him when his intention was just to help these people rather than anything else.

I also believe that Sammy doesn't help people in the anticipation of any compliments, thanks, or appreciations because I found a thread started by 'esorena' where Sammy did state the same. I also found that he didn't mind bad wordings when some people went on rampage to have anti compaign against him a few weeks ago, because he did not know them and never helped them. But, I believe it hurts him badly when these two folks showed very bad attitudes in return of his help. Nobody should deserve those kind of wordings in return of their help. Again, it's all my assumptions about Sammy's decision to leave this board. But, I also hope and pray that he could come back because he has also advised me in the past on Moral Turpitude matter in a very informative ways and I do appreciate his help.

Comment

Working...
                              X