CSS-Newman class members living abroad or whose applications deemed abandoned

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

According to Carlos Holgan of the CHRCL, there is gonna be some new update on the CSS/LULAC case. However, Mr. Perter or Mr. Mr. Carlos both failed to address about the deprived applicants who did not receive the I-687 Interview Notice sent improperly by the USCIS. Their cases are also considered 'abandoned' by the USCIS. Or how about the applicants whose cases integrity was raped by the USCIS Adjudications officers?

Comment

New update??

Comment

Mr. Carlos Holgan of CHRCL is requested to consider to file Motion relating to the CSS & LULAC Class Members who filed for TRS under the Settlement Agreement -- but failed to attend the I-687 Interview because the USCIS District Office mailed the Interview Notices to the applicants ex-address (applicants who already filed AR-11 with the London, KY office). Besides, the CHRCL must also look into the matters where it was obvious that the Adjudication Officers at the USCIS District Offices never followed the instructions mentioned on the Settlement Agreement.

Comment

What a joke.

He could make ten million dollars from my case alone, but is too important to read my case summary. His settlement agreement has been absolutely spat upon by the USCIS, and he's too busy sun tanning at the pool, or fatting up at the buffet to even notice.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by unique:
            What a joke.

He could make ten million dollars from my case alone, but is too important to read my case summary. His settlement agreement has been absolutely spat upon by the USCIS, and he's too busy sun tanning at the pool, or fatting up at the buffet to even notice. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not that it helps at all, but I feel bad for the people who had their hopes up they had some hope - only to find out greedy lawyers were only out for themselves. Ugh. Lesson learned. Most lawyers are only out for themselves. They could care less about their clients.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation