this discussion board has changed a LOT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this discussion board has changed a LOT

This place has changed a lot in last couple years. We used to use this discussion board to share good/bad experiences and give each other good advice----not like someone keep writing "deport illegals"....... why cant we all leave in peace and help each ohter out....thanks... enoor

This place has changed a lot in last couple years. We used to use this discussion board to share good/bad experiences and give each other good advice----not like someone keep writing "deport illegals"....... why cant we all leave in peace and help each ohter out....thanks... enoor

Comment

Glad to see you back, enoor. Yeah, a lot of veterans moved to a new board at member.lycos.co.uk/usimmigration.

May the peace be with you.

Comment

hey glad----the link did not work, can you please give me the right link-----THIS place is bad!!!!

Comment

Might want to remove the session id from Mohan's link:
          http://members.lycos.co.uk/usimmigra...dex.php?page=2

According to Marie, lycos has been pretty bad. Hopefully they can move to the new server soon.

Comment

Thanks to everyone.....I'll be surfing there.....there are way too much political and immoral issues here......not much immigration issues ANYMORE!!!!

Comment

Don't worry, we'll come after you there, too.

Comment

be my guest!!

Comment

There are lots of problems with lycos right now. They are working on getting a new locatin/web host. By far, the other board is kinder, and without all the hate.

Comment

Working...
                  X