THIS SITE IS SO BORING WITHOUT S12

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THIS SITE IS SO BORING WITHOUT S12

S12 we need your inputs, your wit, and your 'telling it like it is'. Hurry back soon! And now we shall read the vitriol from the jealous peanut gallery.

S12 we need your inputs, your wit, and your 'telling it like it is'. Hurry back soon! And now we shall read the vitriol from the jealous peanut gallery.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by NO AMNESTY!!!:
      S12 we need your inputs, your wit, and your 'telling it like it is'. Hurry back soon! And now we shall read the vitriol from the jealous peanut gallery. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Uuhh oohh, cry baby looking for his mommy, b/c he doesn't have an original thought.
      “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Comment

here KollerKraut catch the peanuts. ALL MY THOUGHTS ARE ORIGINAL AND SO ARE S12's You are the dumba.s.s. who's always repeating what we say. Now, go choke on a disgusting bratwurst.

Comment

Brauk and beer is great. Although I had something different in mind other than the traditional man dance for entertainment.
          This message brought to you by the vast right wing conspiracy.

Comment

This is my site now. I Rule! I rock this site.

Comment

Not to worry NA...I'm like a white shark, swimming around, seeing what's available for a quick bite....S12

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
                Brauk and beer is great. Although I had something different in mind other than the traditional man dance for entertainment. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What is Brauk? Is that something Californian? I have never heard that word. Google doesn't know it either....is it a typo? Davdah?
                “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Comment

Fede and davdah, two Mullah Limbaugh supporters

[img]http://www.mygtv.net/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/020107***s.jpg[/img]
                  http://www.anbsoft.com/images/usflag_med.jpg

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Someone12:
                    Not to worry NA...I'm like a white shark, swimming around, seeing what's available for a quick bite....S12 </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I wasn't going to post here anymore, but this is too bad that S12 is now pandering to the likes of a blithering idiot (NA). Find new friends, S12. NA is the queen momma of her trailer park.

Comment

What´s the matter PutridUSC, the fumes from your relining used tampons clogged your little brain? a little brain for a little 90lbs woman. Jeeez, you sound more like a worm. By the way, I have never even been to a trailer park, ok? I don't even have to work. Do you know what a trust fund is loser? Now, get out of here.

Comment

HA HA HA HA EXCELLENT S12 , OUTSTANDING AS ALWAYS. You never disappoint us. a white shark swimming around...a quick bite... wonderful!!! Good to have you back.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by NO AMNESTY!!!:
                          HA HA HA HA EXCELLENT S12 , OUTSTANDING AS ALWAYS. You never disappoint us. a white shark swimming around...a quick bite... wonderful!!! Good to have you back. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hear, hear....all original thoughts from the trust fund baby.

Comment

Dear ProudUSC: do you have kids and if so, are they grown and out of the house? Because you sure like to act like everyone's mother, telling us what to say or to whom to say it.......sheesh....

Comment

Proudie keeps promising to leave, but just keeps turning up like a bad penny. Such a liar.

Comment

Working...
                              X