Transferring H1B to I-140

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transferring H1B to I-140

Hi, I'm on a H1B and have spoken to lawyers re: getting a GC to join military. The I-140 seems to easy by itself, what am I missing? The DoL certification is good as is everything else I believe. Lawyers I discussed this with made it sound impossible and complex, anyone done this? I work in politics & rarely have a job for a long period of time, does that exacerbate the situation. Thanks for any advise.PP in DC.

Hi, I'm on a H1B and have spoken to lawyers re: getting a GC to join military. The I-140 seems to easy by itself, what am I missing? The DoL certification is good as is everything else I believe. Lawyers I discussed this with made it sound impossible and complex, anyone done this? I work in politics & rarely have a job for a long period of time, does that exacerbate the situation. Thanks for any advise.PP in DC.

Comment

You will be better off having this done by an experienced immigration lawyer, not just any lawyer. Filling out the forms is easy. Getting labor certification is very complicated process.

Comment

You must have an approved labor certification before you can file the I-140. You must also maintain the H-1B while the labor certification is pending. All of this process is complicated, but not impossible. I've done it hundreds of times, so feel free to send me your inquiry.

info@myronmorales.com

Comment

Working...
        X