Moving to Estonia

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moving to Estonia

I have decided that I will move to HER country and she how she likes that !

Oh wait..her country ****S !

michael you are one immature and sad indivdual..........do us a favor and move to siberia

Comment

Michael,

By the way that is not a bad idea at all...Coz there will be lots of beautiful grints what you seem to be interested in ...and overall I think you will be happy...if you get fed up just come back...Good luck in your new mission ....

Comment

Michael, have you thought of buying a punching bag? taking a basket of tennis ***** and just practicing your serve for hours? or a bucket of golf ***** and hitting those for hours? or maybe just slamming your fist into a pillow repeatedly for days?

Comment

Hi Michael ,
          I would have come with you there and helped you with language but I m too much old and that age limit is gone for me now and moreover married and committed to my wife ...that I will never break unless I get divorce .... But still you can make best out of it... Have a safe and fun trip to Estonia .... I m just joking ...don't take it seriously ... Pasha

Comment

Privet Makcim

Nice to know that... I m Indian but stayed in Russia for 7 yrs for my graduation... I speak Russian even better than my mother tongue...

A Vi sami otkuda ? Kakaya strana? Budit priyatno uznat...

Comment

Do Russians REALLY say?:

"Drink vodka, be strong like tractor."

My favorite toast is:

"Here's to swimmin' with bow-legged women."

I taught Mian this but he messes it up and I crack up and choke on my drink.
              Sweet Madame Belu

Comment

привет максим,

как жизнь молодая? я сам из индии, учился в Москве на врача. Москва - как мой второй родной город....я жил в Ð*оссии 7 лет. я закончил мед. академию с отличием и имею сертификат " преподаватель русского языка как иностранного и как переводчик".

я сейчас в штате Georgia . мне очень было приятно с вами познакомиться...ПАША

Jo...

LOL... that is true. Though they don't tell same thing but essence is just like that...they love Vodka a lot...and once Vodka in ... u r strong like anything .....hahahahahaha.... I remember once we went to village and then in forest to celebrate New Year with friends ... there was – 30 degree centigrade ...that's a lot .... We each of us had 1 full bottle of vodka per person and we were not cold at all in – (minus) 30 ....Wow ...! That was fun.......

Comment

I am SO craving a Bloody Mary right now!
                  Sweet Madame Belu

Comment

Michael's Cafe has been temporarily ShutDown due to Pending Lawsuits and Poor judgement.

There is speculation of Class action.

No further information is available at this time.

Comment

Michael when are you f-u-c-k-i-n-g leaving for estonia? the sooner the better..........America will be so much better without you and while you are at it please take acelaw with you.

Comment

Working...
                      X