Valentine's Day 2003 or Bust

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Valentine's Day 2003 or Bust

Well,it's been since Sept 2002 since I have seen my finance.I have had the Thanskgiving,Christmas,New Year's and now the Valentine's Day blues.I certainly wish someone could offer words of wisdom on patience. For mine is growing thin.

How did the protest go @ the TSC,my prayers where with the movement.I wish they would begin processing K-1's again.

Is the process faster if you have any attorney?

Filed Nov.15,2002
    1st NOA was Nov 19,2002
    still awaiting 2nd NOA....

Happy Valetines Day to all and esp those whom have recently united. I am happy for you!!

Let's turn up the heat in Texas!!
    Love ,peace and blessings to you all!

Well,it's been since Sept 2002 since I have seen my finance.I have had the Thanskgiving,Christmas,New Year's and now the Valentine's Day blues.I certainly wish someone could offer words of wisdom on patience. For mine is growing thin.

How did the protest go @ the TSC,my prayers where with the movement.I wish they would begin processing K-1's again.

Is the process faster if you have any attorney?

Filed Nov.15,2002
    1st NOA was Nov 19,2002
    still awaiting 2nd NOA....

Happy Valetines Day to all and esp those whom have recently united. I am happy for you!!

Let's turn up the heat in Texas!!
    Love ,peace and blessings to you all!

Comment

Oh my gosh, I have never felt so much sorrow and hurt in one's posting before, you make me so sad.

I truly am sorry you can not be with your loved one at this time. There really are no words that can comfort your hurt, and that makes me feel your loneliness and pain.

All I can offer you are my prayers of strength to help you get through until you are united with your loved one. I wish you all the luck in the world and I pray that you will be with her soon.

Happy Valentine's Day To All Of Those Who Are Also Feeling Alone, I extend my HEART of peace to all of you.

God Bless!

Comment

To Quest:
        I can feel your pain especially when it is Valentine's Day, when everybody is together with their loved ones and love birds make plans to get married on this day.
        Just trust in God. Approval for K-1 usually takes about 3 - 4 months but since the INS is in a transitional period as it will join Homeland Security, as such it may take little longer.
        My prayers and best wishes are with you always.
        White Female has already given her words of wisdom, so there is nothing more I can add.
        God bless you and arrange for your union soon.

Comment

Keep your head up, think positive, keep busy, love your family and pray for peace.Leave the rest to the Almighty he/she is on your side. Let's hope the protest at the TSC will illicit some positve results.

One Love

Comment

Thank you all for your encouragement,I know the creator is looking out for me.I just recieved via registered mail from Africa the Largest Valetine's card ever!! Wow I am very happy he loves me,all the same I wish I could touch him and kiss him!!!Anyway, thanks for your time and I will hold on. He is worth the wait.
            Have a happy day!!

Comment

I just received a Dozen Red Roses from my love in the U.S
              It is very hard being apart from our loved ones on this Romantic day, but just knowing that my Fiance loves me and is thinking of me, makes everything worthwhile!!
              Be strong everyone and remember, you are LOVED!!

Comment

You guys are lucky, you received Cards or Roses but I did not receive even a email greeting card from my love. I called her today but she did not even picked up the phone. I know later she will tell me, "Honey, I am sorry, I was in rush so I left earlier. Today I was busy and had no time even to eat, so I could not send you Greetings, but I still love you dearly." I will live with it also, because I love her a lot from the bottom of my heart.
                Happy Valentines Day to her and everybody.

Comment

You sorry man. She is busy. The question is with who.

Comment

Not with me.. I ain't do nothing, don't look at me.

Comment

To Reality and Packer:
                      She is a good soul and she can not be with immoral persons, who does not know how to respect a woman. A woman deserves much more respect that anyone else in the world, except God. She serves men her whole life, as a daughter, sister, friend, wife, mother and so on.
                      She is the one you can trust in your life because she is with you in better or worse.
                      I know mine is a teacher and will be busy with little kids she teaches.
                      Trust is a first ingredient of love. If you trust your companion you will always be happy in your life. Families break only due to lack of trust.
                      Today is Valentines Day and let us all change our lives by trusting our soulmates and keep them in our hearts.
                      God bless everybody. Happy Valentines Day.

Comment

Guest-X, you are the one that made her sound so bad, we were just showing our support.

Comment

To WELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
                          No I did not try to look her bad. I was just trying to remind her that today is Valentines Day and I love her. I know sometimes, she checks this Board. This was the only idea.
                          We both know, we love each other dearly and can't even think about being apart in our life.
                          Happy Valentines Day.

Comment

Hi Everyone,
                            I am new on this board, but I have recently been informed of it and I wanted to give you the low down of our protest on V-day. You are able to find my postings on other websites such as British Expats, and www.stephenpalik.com/ins, and the TSC Complaint Message Board.

We were a pitifully small group, but we managed to get some attention. We had posters made with pictures of couples who emailed me with their 1st NOA date and a photo. These pictures can be seen at the stephenpalik.com/ins message board. More will be added soon. We were interviewed by Univision, and Fox. We were actually aired by Fox on the 10 o'clock news in Dallas. They interviewed me in Spanish. Fox didn't air us, but we are hoping to get a copy of their footage.
                            After meeting with the media we asked for a conference with someone in the know inside the TSC. We were met by stonewalling tacts, and scare tactics which included calling the police to chase us off the property. These didn't work. Finally, Dana Powell, a Director, came out to talk with Stephanie. She was our representative because she has had the most interaction with the TSC people and her case was the most urgent. Ms. Powell tried to blame their problems on their call center employees. This did not work b/c we have proof that they have stopped adjudications. When met with this proof, Ms. Powell changed her tune and wished she had never walked out the door to talk with us. She seemed concerned, but all of a sudden seemed to not know what was going on. All of the answers to our questions quickly became, we will have to get back to you on that. We don't know at this time. So, she has promised to get back with Stephanie on Tuesday. I'm not holding my breath. However, I am happy that we got to meet with her. She took our SRC #s, so I hope that doesn't mean they pull our files and shread them. I can tell you that Ms. Powell admitted that they were on Sept.12, 2002 for the current adjudications. Take this as you want people, but you have been lied to. They have been reporting 10/11 since December 15th. They are lying to you, the AILA and Congresspersons. Do not stand for this. It is not right.
                            Join the continuing fight. More instructions on how to help will be posted soon.
                            Thanks for your interest and support,
                            Hilary

Comment

hi Hillary,

thanks for the update and I feel anger about them lying to us about the processing dates.This is illegal they cannot post a false date,or can they? I am soooo upset by this.I am eager to learn more about how we can move this process along.I am happy you all where there representing the people ,please do not worry about the numbers,the scriptures say where there is 2 or 3 gathered in my name I am with thee.So the spirit of God is with us and keep the faith.hold on our breakthrough is coming real soon!!

Comment

Working...
                              X