Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PANTIES! YOU MIGHT BE ABLE T GET MONEY ORDER REFUND/EXCHANGE WHERE YOU GOT THEM!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PANTIES! YOU MIGHT BE ABLE T GET MONEY ORDER REFUND/EXCHANGE WHERE YOU GOT THEM!

MY FRIEND OWNS A CONVENIENCE STORE. AT HER DISGRESSION IF A CUSTOMERS WANTS TO RETURN A MONEY ORDER, AS LONG AS THEY HAVE THE RECEIPT AND THE CODE PROVES IT CAME FROM THERE, SHE WILL EXCHANGE/REFUND IT. EVEN IF IT IS FILLED OUT, SHE HAS THEM WRITE "OR STORE NAME". THIS IS A MANAGER FUNCTION, I DON'T THINK A CASHIER CAN DO IT! I DON'T KNOW ABOUT POST OFFICE.

MY FRIEND OWNS A CONVENIENCE STORE. AT HER DISGRESSION IF A CUSTOMERS WANTS TO RETURN A MONEY ORDER, AS LONG AS THEY HAVE THE RECEIPT AND THE CODE PROVES IT CAME FROM THERE, SHE WILL EXCHANGE/REFUND IT. EVEN IF IT IS FILLED OUT, SHE HAS THEM WRITE "OR STORE NAME". THIS IS A MANAGER FUNCTION, I DON'T THINK A CASHIER CAN DO IT! I DON'T KNOW ABOUT POST OFFICE.

Comment

will refund them if they haven't been filled in. i've done that in the passed.

Comment

Look at the back of your receipt, sometimes there are instructions of what to do to get your money back or to stop payment.

Comment

i've done refunds with the post office even of the money order is already filled, providing that in the FROM space, i had my name and an i.d to prove ownership- it's your money, they got the fee for it already!

Comment

Working...
          X