CAN ANYBODY HELP ME!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CAN ANYBODY HELP ME!

I came into the united States of America in January, 2001. Presently, Iam out of status. Iam legally married to a Lawful Permament Resident of the United States of America who will be become a Citizen very soon. My wife came into USA with a Lottery. I was inspected at the point of entry, but along the line, I misplaced my form I-94 and passport.

After she becomes a United States citizen, can I adjust my status without any problem, because Iam afraid of this 3/10years bar.

Can anyone help me here.

Sincerely,
    SAMMY.

I came into the united States of America in January, 2001. Presently, Iam out of status. Iam legally married to a Lawful Permament Resident of the United States of America who will be become a Citizen very soon. My wife came into USA with a Lottery. I was inspected at the point of entry, but along the line, I misplaced my form I-94 and passport.

After she becomes a United States citizen, can I adjust my status without any problem, because Iam afraid of this 3/10years bar.

Can anyone help me here.

Sincerely,
    SAMMY.

Comment

Shouldn't be a problem, you will only trigger the 3/10 year ban if you leave the country.

Comment

Working...
      X