Waiver

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Waiver

I recently got married in colombia and i file for my wife in the embassy down there,she already had her interveiw ,but since she had overstayed in the us when she was here ,she needed to file a waiver,the waiver goes to the embassy in panama because is the quikest way down there ,they told her she had to wait 4 the answer ,i dont know at how much time im looking at?can somebody give me a clue .it ill be gladly apprecciated.
    Thanks!

I recently got married in colombia and i file for my wife in the embassy down there,she already had her interveiw ,but since she had overstayed in the us when she was here ,she needed to file a waiver,the waiver goes to the embassy in panama because is the quikest way down there ,they told her she had to wait 4 the answer ,i dont know at how much time im looking at?can somebody give me a clue .it ill be gladly apprecciated.
    Thanks!

Comment

I have heard a number of different approximate time frames and none of them are specific to the Panama processing center. I would estimate that you will have to wait between 6 months and 1 1/2 years before you hear back from them.

Lets hope for 6 months!!!!

Please let us know when you do receive a response.

http://members.lycos.co.uk/usimmigration/

Comment

Each consulate is different. Lets take Manila Consulate in this case, there is an INS branch there where they process the waivers therefore it takes 3-4 months to get an answer.

Some or most consulate has to forward the waiver to the INS where the petiotioner resides.

Comment

Working...
        X