Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New H1 Stamping

Hi,
    I was in F1 Visa and now I got my new H1 approved. I want to get it stamped. Can I send it by post to U. S. Deparment of State (Bureau of Consular Affairs) at St. Louis, MO. Or do I need to go to Canada or my native country to get it stamped. For H1 transfer cases people send it here but since this will be my first H1 stamping and so I want to know exact rule for that.

Thanks,
    Dhar

Hi,
    I was in F1 Visa and now I got my new H1 approved. I want to get it stamped. Can I send it by post to U. S. Deparment of State (Bureau of Consular Affairs) at St. Louis, MO. Or do I need to go to Canada or my native country to get it stamped. For H1 transfer cases people send it here but since this will be my first H1 stamping and so I want to know exact rule for that.

Thanks,
    Dhar

Comment

Since you have not had an H-1 in your passport before, you will need to get the first one abroad. Thereafter, you can revalidate inside the U.S.

Comment

hi dhar,
        i'm in the same situation. they just approved my h2b from b1/b2, i just saw it on the internet but yet to recieve it by post.is it possible they will instruct me to go back to my native country and get a visa.i don't think i want to do that.but pls advise as you mentioned some process in your mail.
        thanks

Comment

Working...
        X