Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can anyone help -UK to USA cat. F1?

UK to USA cat. F1
    Just found this site & hoping someone may be able to help.....

through my mum (us citizen but uk resident) I now have my approved petition, priority date of 6 june 2001. This petition is for me as 'unmarried son of us citizen'.

Question:

1. Should I be filling out more forms or do I now just wait, and if so does anyone have any idea of how long?

2. I now have a fiancee but we are unsure if getting married changes things? I get the impression it may slow the process but is there any other way of us both immigrating together?

3. I had permanent residence status for 8 years but left the USA 6 years ago - is there any way of going back with that card?

Thanx in advance!

John

UK to USA cat. F1
    Just found this site & hoping someone may be able to help.....

through my mum (us citizen but uk resident) I now have my approved petition, priority date of 6 june 2001. This petition is for me as 'unmarried son of us citizen'.

Question:

1. Should I be filling out more forms or do I now just wait, and if so does anyone have any idea of how long?

2. I now have a fiancee but we are unsure if getting married changes things? I get the impression it may slow the process but is there any other way of us both immigrating together?

3. I had permanent residence status for 8 years but left the USA 6 years ago - is there any way of going back with that card?

Thanx in advance!

John

Comment

Working...
    X