Canadian Citizen born in Pakistan, working in US on TN

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canadian Citizen born in Pakistan, working in US on TN

Does the canadian citizen who was born in Pakistan and working in US On TN has to go through the speciall registration process at the INS office. My second question is; I heard there are two part of registration, one is at the airport and then if the person stayes more the 30 days, then he has to go to the INS office to re-regiser, But what happen if the Person travel back and forthe between Canada and US weekly of or ever other week. Can any please shed some light on these question. Thanks!

Does the canadian citizen who was born in Pakistan and working in US On TN has to go through the speciall registration process at the INS office. My second question is; I heard there are two part of registration, one is at the airport and then if the person stayes more the 30 days, then he has to go to the INS office to re-regiser, But what happen if the Person travel back and forthe between Canada and US weekly of or ever other week. Can any please shed some light on these question. Thanks!

Comment

Special Registration is over. It doesn't matter anymore if you were suppose to do it or not.

Comment

AZ; Thanks for the info.

Comment

Working...
        X