Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L1 visa.

Dear Sir,
    I have a question for L1 visa/ If anyone visits u.s.a. on B1/B2 visa and find an opportunity for the business in the u.s.a. can he apply for the L1 visa. How to get the L1 stamping on the passport in the u.s.a without leaving the country. Please advise. thanks.

Bhavesh

Dear Sir,
    I have a question for L1 visa/ If anyone visits u.s.a. on B1/B2 visa and find an opportunity for the business in the u.s.a. can he apply for the L1 visa. How to get the L1 stamping on the passport in the u.s.a without leaving the country. Please advise. thanks.

Bhavesh

Comment

The L-1 is an intracompany transferee, meaning they work for a company abroad that is transferring them to their U.S. office. Your friend should consider an H-1B or E visa if they find something. If they find something while on a B that is fine, so long as their intent was originally that of a visitor. Technically, change of status from B to a work authorized status is not possible, but sometimes the BCIS will do it. However, they normally have to leave to apply at a U.S. consulate either in the home country or in Mexico or Canada.

info@myronmorales.com

Comment

My e-mail has changed to mmorales@myronmorales.com

Comment

Working...
        X