Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice on removal of CGC

Hello,

I'm looking for a little guidance or advice on removal of my temporary green card. I married a US citizen in May 1998. We separated in April 2002. My spouse refuses to sign the paper work that I'm about to send to the INS. We did not separated on any cruelty or abuse basis but no longer live together and will probably be filling for divorce soon. My green card runs out at the end of January 2003. What should I except if I file on my own? I'll gladly give more information if it helps answer. I have evidence of our marriage from the almost 4 years that we were together.

Thank you in advance

Hello,

I'm looking for a little guidance or advice on removal of my temporary green card. I married a US citizen in May 1998. We separated in April 2002. My spouse refuses to sign the paper work that I'm about to send to the INS. We did not separated on any cruelty or abuse basis but no longer live together and will probably be filling for divorce soon. My green card runs out at the end of January 2003. What should I except if I file on my own? I'll gladly give more information if it helps answer. I have evidence of our marriage from the almost 4 years that we were together.

Thank you in advance

Comment

you should definitely contact a lawyer. But in your case you will have to apply for a waiver because it seems like you are going to file alone, instead of a joint petition. Do not waste your time. you do not have much time left. And, talk to you husband. why does not he want to sign? You were together for four years and only now he is showing his "character"?

Comment

Working...
      X