Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enough already Swissnut!

Swissnut,

This is ridiculous. You just posted over 11 times in the past hour. We understand that you were wronged by your husband. Report the information the USCIS and go on with your life. Obsessing like this is only going to tear you up inside. Have some respect for the rest of the users on this board. This is not the swissnut board. It is for a variety of users. We understand your predicament and the issues involved. One post with your new thoughts based on your discussion with an attorney will suffice. You don't need to break each sentence into its own thread. This is completely ridiculous.

Take a deep breath and move on.

Swissnut,

This is ridiculous. You just posted over 11 times in the past hour. We understand that you were wronged by your husband. Report the information the USCIS and go on with your life. Obsessing like this is only going to tear you up inside. Have some respect for the rest of the users on this board. This is not the swissnut board. It is for a variety of users. We understand your predicament and the issues involved. One post with your new thoughts based on your discussion with an attorney will suffice. You don't need to break each sentence into its own thread. This is completely ridiculous.

Take a deep breath and move on.

Comment

That posting blitz was beyond immature and selfish. If that's how you handle sitautions in life, perhaps you should look inside.

-= nav =-

Comment

Swissnut...

how are you? it is really hard to read all info in different posts...my request...can you please combine all of 15 previous posts and make one final 16th post...coz my windows even dont allow 15 all together to open...thank you...Pasha

Comment

Hi Swiss

Pasha is right

Why dont you post a topic like

"FAQ 751/marriage/divorce"

This would be helpful for time/consolidtion

Thanks

Comment

Swiss...

You are doing a very good job here.... But please please please ... my request .... Combine all posts and make one ...no matter that will be little mess ... but it will be way easy to follow all topics and replies...can u do this for me please...? Pasha

Comment

Ok guys...I realize you think I am obsessing but I asked a whole battery of questions and I wanted to share the answers with all of you. Some may pertain to one case, and not ot others. Thats why I posted them separately.

Irritated, your name is truly appropriate. Let's just say this...I chose to share my information with anyone who is interested. I think I will jsut end this note with advise which has been offered over and over again on this board...if you don;t have an interest don;t read it!

Comment

Ok guys...I realize you think I am obsessing but I asked a whole battery of questions and I wanted to share the answers with all of you. Some may pertain to one case, and not ot others. Thats why I posted them separately.

Irritated, your name is truly appropriate. Let's just say this...I chose to share my information with anyone who is interested. I think I will jsut end this note with advice which has been offered over and over again on this board...if you don;t have an interest don;t read it!

Comment

Swissnut's posts aren't hurting anybody. She has a right to her opinions and she expresses them quite eloquently, in my opinion. She is an asset to this board because she can give good advice to people in similar situations. If you don't like her, just ignore her posts.
                  Have a nice day

Comment

yeah, but posting 20 threads? What if we all started posting 20 threads a day?

-= nav =-

Comment

Moondin:

If we are limited to the number of threads, then OK. But rather if 20 threads pertain to questions or information that people are seeking, what is your objection. Frankly, my threads seem to be more pertinent that others on this board, but I don't venture to silence anyone.

Comment

Swiss,

I empathize with your situation. All that I can say is that I hope you will heed your own advice. In your first post of the day you said the following (see below). Please put it in your past and move on. This detailed play-by-play of every nuance that occurs when an I-751 is withdrawn is doing nothing to help you get over things and move on in your life. Why not post all of your 20 posts in one with a title "Issues to consider when withdrawing an I-751" or "What happens when a marriage breaks up before I-751 is adjudicated" or something similar?

I have no doubt that you are a good person with your heart in the right place. Please don't waste your time with negative energy. I look forward to your continued participation in this group. Please have a Merry Christmas knowing that some of us on this board do care about you.

"It is a most dicfficult decosion to make, to cut the ties forever, but it appears my spouse and his mistress trade always on my kindness and good will...and I cannot continue to be used that way.

Thank you all for all of your help. This has been a painful journey...and I hope I can place this whole experience in my past."

Comment

Hi Swissnut ,

I don't want to raise some points that could be personal attack as you are a very nice person and I stand by you no matter what.... But even if topics are different in your posts...if someone is related to it and wants to know then he will probably look at all ifs and buts in this matter....so please it would be really good if everything was in one post...now I will have to follow all ur posts as they are really good ...I wish I could find it at one place ...Pasha

Comment

JohnDoe:

What difference would it make to my situation if my spouse introduced his Mistress to my in-laws? He is living with her and they are going around in this msall town as if they are already man and wife! That is far more difficult to swallow thatn what they may do 4600 miles from here. but you are wrong about your reaction - it just proved the unadulterated arrogance of both of them - that is all.

No, I learned that he would not be denied entry - I asked and I accepted the answer. Had it been the case, it would have helped me - but it isnt the case. PERIOD>

I wished my husband a good life and I wished that he receives what he deserves in life. I didn;t attempt to destroy his future by withdrawing the I-751. that is my right since it was acquired thru deception. Why do you think of that as destruction, by the way? If he has no life without the petition thru me, why is it my obligation to provide him with that, when it was his choice in the first place? I do not ask for him to provide a life for me, I don;t ask him to provide anything for me nor do I ask that he reapir my destroyed life.

I DON't think you and I can make a good couple from the experiences we have got on this board; - You think negatively about most people

Comment

Working...
                            X