Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice

I have part time H1 visa. My employer is willing to apply for my Green Card. Should I first get it converted to a full time H1 or go ahead with filing of Green card i.e Labour Certification. If yes, does it make a good case? Also, should file for a GC now or wait for sometime for the situation to improve?

...continuing from my above question - I am on a part time H1B1 visa, can I start a small business at my home to earn something from whatever free time I have till the time I get a Green Card?

I have part time H1 visa. My employer is willing to apply for my Green Card. Should I first get it converted to a full time H1 or go ahead with filing of Green card i.e Labour Certification. If yes, does it make a good case? Also, should file for a GC now or wait for sometime for the situation to improve?

...continuing from my above question - I am on a part time H1B1 visa, can I start a small business at my home to earn something from whatever free time I have till the time I get a Green Card?

Comment

You can apply for GC having a part time job. And yes, you can have concurrent H-1B for your own business.

Comment

You are great! But is it practical to open up a business and sponsor my own H1 from it. My objective is: 1) to be able to sell the services, I sell to my company, as a freelancer. 2) to be able to sell artifacts through a small scale business either on my own or my wife's name.

Is that possible? Thanks alot in advance

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed