Advice

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice

I have part time H1 visa. My employer is willing to apply for my Green Card. Should I first get it converted to a full time H1 or go ahead with filing of Green card i.e Labour Certification. If yes, does it make a good case? Also, should file for a GC now or wait for sometime for the situation to improve?

...continuing from my above question - I am on a part time H1B1 visa, can I start a small business at my home to earn something from whatever free time I have till the time I get a Green Card?

I have part time H1 visa. My employer is willing to apply for my Green Card. Should I first get it converted to a full time H1 or go ahead with filing of Green card i.e Labour Certification. If yes, does it make a good case? Also, should file for a GC now or wait for sometime for the situation to improve?

...continuing from my above question - I am on a part time H1B1 visa, can I start a small business at my home to earn something from whatever free time I have till the time I get a Green Card?

Comment

You can apply for GC having a part time job. And yes, you can have concurrent H-1B for your own business.

Comment

You are great! But is it practical to open up a business and sponsor my own H1 from it. My objective is: 1) to be able to sell the services, I sell to my company, as a freelancer. 2) to be able to sell artifacts through a small scale business either on my own or my wife's name.

Is that possible? Thanks alot in advance

Comment

Working...
        X