Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what are the requirements to get the spouse in the US for the US citizen.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what are the requirements to get the spouse in the US for the US citizen.

Hi friends..i'm American Citizen but my wife is a foreigner. my wife is staying in her country but i want to get her in the US. what documents should i submit to get her here as an immigrant? any advice?

Hi friends..i'm American Citizen but my wife is a foreigner. my wife is staying in her country but i want to get her in the US. what documents should i submit to get her here as an immigrant? any advice?

Comment

you need to submit I-130 (with accompanying forms G-325A for each of you). You can find the forms at www.uscis.gov. You will need to send proof of bona-fide marriage (official marriage certificate), copy of her birth certificate, copy of her passport and proof of your citizenship.

Once I-130 is approved, it will be forwarded to the National Visa Center that will send you instructions on what to do next.

Comment

Thanks alot Mrs Mani. do i have to send the tax returns to show them how much i'm making per year? if yes how much income do i have to show to sponoser my wife?

Comment

To sponoser your wife you must show you make enough of money so that she woudn't have to collect welfare for the next 10 years.
          If you have a full time job at McDonalds you should be ok.
          http://www.anbsoft.com/images/usflag_med.jpg

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

Comment

gee whiz! another cow adoring, pagan, primitive Hindu, that's all we need in this country.

Comment

Thanks for your adice OldE.

Comment

What's wrong with you NO AMNESTY? don't get jelous man. sounds funny hehe.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by raj_anu:
                  Thanks for your adice OldE. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You are welcome.
                  http://www.anbsoft.com/images/usflag_med.jpg

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by raj_anu:
                    What's wrong with you NO AMNESTY? don't get jelous man. sounds funny hehe. </div></BLOCKQUOTE> Ignore that person. A hater through and through!!

Comment

go to www.usgreencard.ecrater.com for information concerning obtaining permanent residency in the United States

Comment

Working...
                      X