jealous ex conspiracy causes deportation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jealous ex conspiracy causes deportation

jealous ex of my wife (who has 2 of his kids previously) threatens her for months & eventually leaks to INS that its a fradulent marriage after she files a restraining order on him. They start investigating and interrogate my wife in my absence and make her somehow sign an affidavit that indeed it was a fradulent marriage. My wife doesnt tell me any of this until i get a deportation hearing gets in my hands. We have
    had numerrous fights about this ex and i've wanted out ever since this ex drama. I'm caught up in a bitter mess and now i'm facing jail time and deportation afterwards. I am still under adjustment of status, have my work permit which expires same week as deportation hearing.
    I need to fight this with a lawyer obviously, and allot of advice or help about what options i have. I dont know if anyone has had a similar experience. Any info is greatly appreciated.

jealous ex of my wife (who has 2 of his kids previously) threatens her for months & eventually leaks to INS that its a fradulent marriage after she files a restraining order on him. They start investigating and interrogate my wife in my absence and make her somehow sign an affidavit that indeed it was a fradulent marriage. My wife doesnt tell me any of this until i get a deportation hearing gets in my hands. We have
    had numerrous fights about this ex and i've wanted out ever since this ex drama. I'm caught up in a bitter mess and now i'm facing jail time and deportation afterwards. I am still under adjustment of status, have my work permit which expires same week as deportation hearing.
    I need to fight this with a lawyer obviously, and allot of advice or help about what options i have. I dont know if anyone has had a similar experience. Any info is greatly appreciated.

Comment

"leaks to INS that its a fradulent marriage"

LEAKS AS IN LET'S OUT A SECRET??

WTF? If it's a fraudulent marriage, you should be deported, and if she was in on it, she should be punished too!

A* h o l e s that commit fraudulent marriage make it hell for us legitimately married.

Comment

Working...
      X