Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I want my Canadian wife to join me in Texas.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want my Canadian wife to join me in Texas.

We have been married for 2 1/2 years and we are waiting for paperwork that is supposed to tell us when she can go to Montreal for her interview. Can anyone tell me what we are in store for as far as time and money before she can finally become a citizen and we can get on with our lives?

We have been married for 2 1/2 years and we are waiting for paperwork that is supposed to tell us when she can go to Montreal for her interview. Can anyone tell me what we are in store for as far as time and money before she can finally become a citizen and we can get on with our lives?

Comment

Post a nude pic of your wife and I will answer your question.

Comment

TB, you must be an idiot. Why are you wasting everyone's time by posting crap like that on this message board? Grow up Tuberculosis.

Comment

I guess your wife is a pig. No wonder why you won't post her pic.

If I were you, I'd leave her in Canada. Much better looking women in Texas.

Comment

holster,
            I'm sure your wife is lovely, and the most beautiful woman in the world in your eyes.

Ignore this moron. His mother obviously didn't love him.

Good luck with your situation. I hope you will be happily reunited soon. I don't have any answers for you, but I hope someone who does will reply soon. How disappointing it must be for you to eagerly await your messages and then find this garbage.

juju

Comment

Juju, Thank you so much. I was beginning to think I had made a mistake leaving my thoughts here. Yes, my wife is wonderful and I miss her very much. I hope someone can give me some insight into what we are in for in our future. Once again Juju, thank you.

Comment

Here's the solution. Move to Canada. You'll feel right at home with the other toothless idiots.

You win and we win.

Comment

Hoslter,
                  I went through the same initiation process, and I had the same thoughts as well.
                  I hope you stay here, in the US and at this message board. There are a lot of kind and knowledgeable people here. I think tb is like 13 years old.

By the way, I might be moving to Canada to be with my beloved banished. From what I here, they have fewer idiots like tb there But we should probably stop giving him the attention he so needs.

Take care,
                  juju

Comment

Tuberculosis (TB) is a very contagious bacterial infection of the lungs. In rare cases, it may spread to other body tissues or organs. Symptoms of TB vary and may include fever, extreme fatigue, weight loss, night sweats, and a cough producing bloody sputum. A cough that slowly gets worse over weeks to months may be the only sign of TB. Also see....hemorrhoid.

Comment

Way to go PFC, you found a dictionary.

I think we've about covered any talent that you have.

Comment

That's SSG to you jerk, now shouldn't you be ******* off on a **** site about now?

Comment

If you were really a SSG, you could afford a lawyer. Instead, you troll this board looking for free legal advice.

You're a liar.

Comment

If anyone out there has an answer to my original question I appreciate it. As for you tb.....good night crack-head.

Comment

"If anyone out there has an answer to my original question I appreciate it"

Yeah, a lawyer has the answer. 2 1/2 years and you're relying on the advice from people that can barely speak English? Are you too cheap?

Comment

Working...
                              X