Sponsor Question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sponsor Question

Hello everyone! I have a question to hopefully find a quick answer. I just want to know if my friend can be a sponsor for a second time. He was his brother's sponsor 6 months ago. He would like to sponsor a good friend of his who only needs the I864 (Affidavit). He has a great income and he meets all the requirements. Could anyone possibly tell me if there is any law or exception to my case. Is he allow to sponsor a second person? Thank you!

Hello everyone! I have a question to hopefully find a quick answer. I just want to know if my friend can be a sponsor for a second time. He was his brother's sponsor 6 months ago. He would like to sponsor a good friend of his who only needs the I864 (Affidavit). He has a great income and he meets all the requirements. Could anyone possibly tell me if there is any law or exception to my case. Is he allow to sponsor a second person? Thank you!

Comment

As long as he can prove that his income is sufficient to sponsor his brother AND the other person, plus any children or other dependents that he has, there shouldn't be a problem. I don't even make enough to sponsor my own husband :-(. That guy is lucky.

Comment

Thanks so much Lagrima!

Comment

Working...
        X