Request for Evidence

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Request for Evidence

Can someone please tell me how long should I expect to wait for a request for evidence from INS. It is for a K visa. Instead of writing "none" where they ask me to list the names of my prior wives, I wrote "not applicable". "not applicable" is not acceptable. I've returned a little piece of paper with "none" written on it. How long should I expect to wait until someone in INS reads "none"? My loser senator says 6-8 weeks. The INS information operator says 1 month. An attorney says 2 weeks. Anyone know? Thanks for the help!

Can someone please tell me how long should I expect to wait for a request for evidence from INS. It is for a K visa. Instead of writing "none" where they ask me to list the names of my prior wives, I wrote "not applicable". "not applicable" is not acceptable. I've returned a little piece of paper with "none" written on it. How long should I expect to wait until someone in INS reads "none"? My loser senator says 6-8 weeks. The INS information operator says 1 month. An attorney says 2 weeks. Anyone know? Thanks for the help!

Comment

Working...
    X