mr.Passi a last question please...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mr.Passi a last question please...

how i can get an sponsor or waiver ..i need one because i am adjusting my status due that i was a J1 visa holder. Where i can get it? what is it?Does it cost? let me know please thanks again

how i can get an sponsor or waiver ..i need one because i am adjusting my status due that i was a J1 visa holder. Where i can get it? what is it?Does it cost? let me know please thanks again

Comment

As I remember, you have married to a USC and are applying for AOS. Your wife will sponsor you by filing I-130 and you will file AOS application I-485 and EAD I-765 alongwith affidavit of support I-864 and Medical Examination.
      You do not have to file for a waiver right now, when immigration will right you about your J Visa, then you will have to file for a Waiver.
      Good luck

Comment

so i don't need a waiver right now. thanks again ..believe me your help is really unvaluable.

Comment

Yes, you need not file for any waiver at this time. Just submit Sponsorship, AOS, EAD and other papers.
          Good luck.

Comment

J-1 visa holders may well need a waiver, Mr. Passi [Indian]

Comment

For Waiver they will ask either before or at the time of interview

Comment

Working...
              X