X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How long should it takes the AOS

Hi,

I hope someone could help me..

I submmited all the paperwork for the AOS on february 2003 based on a family petition with current priority date (F2b, june 1994).
    I sent everything by mail but I have not receive any feedback from INS.
    How long should I wait until going to the INS office and cry for help!!... It's driving me crazy..
    What should I do now...???

I'll appreciate your advice...

Hi,

I hope someone could help me..

I submmited all the paperwork for the AOS on february 2003 based on a family petition with current priority date (F2b, june 1994).
    I sent everything by mail but I have not receive any feedback from INS.
    How long should I wait until going to the INS office and cry for help!!... It's driving me crazy..
    What should I do now...???

I'll appreciate your advice...

Comment

should take about 9-10 years

Comment

I think I didn't explain correctly.

The I-130 was approved on 1994, and the case is current.
        I submit the I-485 on february. That's what I need to know how long it takes.

Thanks in advance

Comment

Am due to pply for removal of the conditions. However, we dont own a house with my wife-we live in her mother's house, because at this point we are trying to put our finances togther. Most of the bills are in her name, but I pay almsot all. We have no children. Does this make it difficult for me for the I751 process? Recently we took a trip to my country with my wife and I have video tapes and pictures of the trip, and we had a ceremony to welcome her into the family.
          Someone please advice on how my whole picture comes across. Should send these pictures/video with my application? Kindly email me a response at mwerevu2002@yahoo.com. I will seriously appreciate.

Comment

WHY DO YOU WORRY THAT MUCH TOMCAT ????????????
            if your marriage is real than you should'nt!!!!!
            Something is fishy here...

Comment

Please look at my facts, dont be judgemental.

Comment

www-
                just because someone is nervous doesn't mean something is wrong. dealing with the gov't can make anyone nervous.

Titi-
                as far as what you're sending, sure send some pictures and copies of your plane tickets. Keep the checks from the bills you've paid, and try to get the bills to add your name on. Make sure to have joint checking and be on each other's insurance. No worries,

Good luck

Comment

Being nervous is natural. Can someone please advice on other stuff one would need other than insurance and that other stuff?

Comment

It takes usually 12 - 18 months. In some District Offices though even 2 years (like the case is with New York District Office.) In which District Office did you file your papers?

Comment

www. shame on you -- how do you know there's a fake marriage here? Insinuate about yourself and your friends/family the way you want, but be careful when you're dealing with other people you don't know!

Comment

Working...
                      X