I-134

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I-134

can there be a co-sponser for I-134 to co-sign....if there is, what form to be used by co-sponser....

Please reply

can there be a co-sponser for I-134 to co-sign....if there is, what form to be used by co-sponser....

Please reply

Comment

can some one answer this question please

Comment

You can have two person file this affidavit, This is just a regular affidavit, for Immigration you will need to use I-864 A check with your BCIS Office.
        OR you can mail this I-134 and see who it works, many staff members do not know which affidavites to be use.
        Try your luck.

Comment

the 134 sometimes is asked for at foreign embassies, but actually is not a legally enforceable document. This is why an 864 is required when you adjust status in usa. When you get a co-sponser you use the 864-a which is really the form for co sponsering on the 864 not the 134, although the language is sort of the same.

Comment

Julie and Sab34: Thankyou very much.

I was asking in reference to K3/k4(spouse and children of USC) visa which has to be processed abroad and it is my understanding that since k3/k4 is non-immigrant visa therefore they dont require I-864 rather they require I-134. I could be wrong too. I am not sure. But lets assume they require I-134, can I-864A be filed along with I-134. Please advise or if anyone else has gone through this situation, please share your knowlege.

Thank you in advance.

Comment

hi how can i find a co sponser does any one no i am trying to get my husband here but my income was not eough so they ask me for a co sponser thank u gbu bye

Comment

Any USC can be a co-sponsor as long as they meet the minimum income criteria.

Comment

Working...
                X