Procedures and Confidentiality

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Procedures and Confidentiality

My wife and I have been married for 5 months and we are waiting to go for our interview. We just got a form for myself to for my fingerprints.
    My question is.....in my country I have some debt from a loan that I had there That I am still paying off from the US. My question is....will this be brought up in our interview at all? My wife knows that I have some debt but not how much and for personal reasons do not wish her to know right at this moment. Is this kept confidental at all or is it brought up in our interview.
    Thanks for any help.

My wife and I have been married for 5 months and we are waiting to go for our interview. We just got a form for myself to for my fingerprints.
    My question is.....in my country I have some debt from a loan that I had there That I am still paying off from the US. My question is....will this be brought up in our interview at all? My wife knows that I have some debt but not how much and for personal reasons do not wish her to know right at this moment. Is this kept confidental at all or is it brought up in our interview.
    Thanks for any help.

Comment

Hi there,
      As far as I know it is not even an issue, it would be more your wife than yourselfs finances. But it might be a good idea to tell her ahead of time just in case anyway.
      Good Luck!

Comment

Tina G - is this an Irish posting?

Comment

No it is not, what made you think that?

Comment

Working...
          X