How long?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How long?

I applied for a change of status,through a marriege to a us citizen,in March of last year in Tampa district. I got my renewal EAD,the first EAD was through school,in late April and the figureprint in october. but since then I have not heard from the Tampa office. they told me it takes about 18 months but I am wondering why they've not contacted me by now since next month,september 18,will be 18 months since I filed for a change of status.is my situation normal?

I applied for a change of status,through a marriege to a us citizen,in March of last year in Tampa district. I got my renewal EAD,the first EAD was through school,in late April and the figureprint in october. but since then I have not heard from the Tampa office. they told me it takes about 18 months but I am wondering why they've not contacted me by now since next month,september 18,will be 18 months since I filed for a change of status.is my situation normal?

Comment

Supposedly you will hear from them about 6 months maximum after your fingerprinting. May be something wrong there or may be just a backlog. I don't know since I'm from different state. Hope someone from Tampa can answer you.

Good luck.

Comment

Working...
      X