The Voice of SOM

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Voice of SOM

SOM has decided to retire from this board having defeated all fraudsters and defending fraudstees from evil. He will only occassionally visit this board. He has asked me to become the new voice of reason for him and I have accepted this important responsibility. For who is more reasonable than me? On behalf of all members of ILW, I want to thank SOM for his tireless devotion and dedication to this community. Thank you SOM and God Bless !!!

LONG LIVE SOM !!!

SOM has decided to retire from this board having defeated all fraudsters and defending fraudstees from evil. He will only occassionally visit this board. He has asked me to become the new voice of reason for him and I have accepted this important responsibility. For who is more reasonable than me? On behalf of all members of ILW, I want to thank SOM for his tireless devotion and dedication to this community. Thank you SOM and God Bless !!!

LONG LIVE SOM !!!

Comment

Nah, I'm not going anywhere.

The Great Senator Ehigie Edobor Uzamere is much too busy breaking laws and impregnating women to take over my job.

I'll be here, don't you worry, after all I am the voice of reason
      The Voice of Reason

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Are you bored, Houston? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nope, how could I be?
        SOM - King of ILW

Comment

Working...
        X